*$199 for life
Our team at Oakmont Family Dental knows how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of.
Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to both new and existing patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
Here’s how it works:
- First, we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning, and x-rays. Call our office at (541) 484-2046 to set up your first appointment.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays for a one-time enrollment fee of $199, to cover the cost of materials.
- When you keep your regular checkups and dental cleanings, 2-3 times a year, we will be happy to supply you at each checkup with a tube of whitening gel at no cost to you!
- If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening For Life program. Call our Front Desk to sign up today. Then, as you come in 2-3 times yearly for your regular checkups and dental cleanings, you will receive a tube of whitening gel at no cost to you.
- If you have not already had whitening done in our office and you would like to join our Whitening For Life program you can enroll for the one-time low enrollment fee of $199. Then as you come in 2-3 times yearly for your regular checkups and dental cleanings, you will receive a tube of whitening gel at no cost to you.
Please call our office at (541) 484-2046 before your next appointment to
let us know if you are interested in our Whitening For Life program.
*To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Keep your regular checkups and dental cleanings visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental pain and the cost of dental services. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
- Additional tubes of whitening gel can be purchased for $12.
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost of $35 (per tray) to the patient.
- Should any of the rules fail to be met, you will be disqualified from the program but will be provided the opportunity to re-enroll for a $99 reactivation fee.